discuss NNNN.ONLINE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
Looks like this could be another popular gTLD this year. all numbers under 1000 are gone and quite a few in the 1000 to 9999 range. All I see thus far are non premium numbers left. Will have a number count shortly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a list from Nambio, it actually scanned the NNNN.ONLINE faster than any other extension. 4226 out of 9000 remaining. Still need a number list from 0000 to 0999 to check that range. Premiums are all gone.

Attachments

• NNNN.ONLINE 1000 to 9999 Availability List.txt
    194 KB · Views: 81
•••
I picked up 8 domains myself just now to dip my feet into this gtld.

•••
Also, .online can be pushed without issue unlike some extensions such as .ch or .cz

•••
Here's a list from Nambio, it actually scanned the NNNN.ONLINE faster than any other extension. 4226 out of 9000 remaining. Still need a number list from 0000 to 0999 to check that range. Premiums are all gone.

How to search for available names using Namebio? I don't see any such option on their website.

•••
How to search for available names using Namebio? I don't see any such option on their website.

Under the search button you'll see "search multiple domains", click that and then copy/paste a list.

•••
I bought:
2152.online
2981.online
6532.online

•••
Good luck but i'll stick with .com

•••
If you like .online you should be looking at .onl. It's shorter, means online like com means commercial etc..

Maybe it's just me but I like shorter better if I have a choice. I reged 3 very nice NNN.onl and 3 LLL tonight just in case this wave keeps moving.

It's also cheaper than .online unless they are running a special somewhere I'm not aware of. JMO...

•••
Actually I like godaddy 7 day auction platform, it's a good length of time and if no interest you can soon re-submit
~
Interesting to note that 4444444.com takes you to a page where there is a link to 699999.com and lots of 7n's for sale

•••
Actually I like godaddy 7 day auction platform, it's a good length of time and if no interest you can soon re-submit
~
Interesting to note that 4444444.com takes you to a page where there is a link to 699999.com and lots of 7n's for sale

:?:

•••
Whoops wrong thread, this one is crazy town ! (cheers)

•••
If you like .online you should be looking at .onl. It's shorter, means online like com means commercial etc..

Maybe it's just me but I like shorter better if I have a choice. I reged 3 very nice NNN.onl and 3 LLL tonight just in case this wave keeps moving.

It's also cheaper than .online unless they are running a special somewhere I'm not aware of. JMO...

It is shorter, however as of today, it has only 5000 total regs compared to 130000 .onlines

•••
The problem being Chinese are not so fond of the term online neither did they show any significant interest in this extension at launch.

•••
My justification for it is that lots of non Chinese based extensions like .link, .club, .xyz, .top, etc, are all straight forward words and these are becoming more popular as time goes on. The reg fee isn't bad and .online is a standard generic term that can be matched with anything. Makes more sense to me then link, click or party. But all these gtld's and cctld's are speculation and in the end we won't know until sales increase and if they do.

But I do like the fact that all NNN.online are gone and many LLL.online are gone.

•••
I have only 4 nnnn.onlines, one of which is a big gamble due to premium fee.

•••
I have only 4 nnnn.onlines, one of which is a big gamble due to premium fee.

Wow, I bought:
2152.online
2981.online
6532.online

At reg. fee, not premium.

•••
Wow, I bought:
2152.online
2981.online
6532.online

At reg. fee, not premium.
Yea they still have some 4n left, except for the chips I guess. Nice picks, no 4 on yours.

•••
From a good article I just read:

"A testament to the potential for end users of numeric and short character domain names are big name companies, such as Vodafone using 360.com for their corporate website. Within the domain world, registries like TLD Registry who represent new names in Chinese characters .online (.在线) and .website (.中文网) have demonstrated their ability to reach this type of audience with ease."

Here's the link:
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20151221_less_is_more_the_sales_boom_in_short_character_domain_names/

•••
All NNNN.online are now registered from 1000 to 9999. I have not checked the 0000 to 0999 range, but will not be posting a list due to some limitations imposed through NP.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an endorsement to buy or sell domains, strictly factual data that has been obtained and posted on this forum. Please do your own research before investing.

•••
All NNNN.online are now registered from 1000 to 9999. I have not checked the 0000 to 0999 range, but will not be posting a list due to some limitations imposed through NP.

DISCLAIMER: This is not an endorsement to buy or sell domains, strictly factual data that has been obtained and posted on this forum. Please do your own research before investing.
Lol...you dont need the disclaimer for me Jacks.

•••
Are you sure?..I should check if its chinese domainers regging them.

•••
Lol...you dont need the disclaimer for me Jacks.

I know, I just put the general disclaimer now on everything so that the horsemen of the Apocalypse don't come at me again saying I'm a fraud, change my tags and call me every name in the book. I got lots of exposure with businesses, lawyers and so forth, so I know how to keep someone from trying to pull a fast one on me and making me sound like something I'm not. Disclaimer goes a long way and anything up front stops the argument of bashers, manipulators and just haters in general. I wasn't happy with what happened last night, but can't let bullying deter me from posting, just have to be a little more clever. I will just add it to my signature once the auction is done. Max of 200 characters doesn't give me much room lol.

•••
•••
Hand reg prices have dropped, less than $5 now, at least for GoDaddy.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back