NameSilo

No talk about 5l chips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
I see no one is talking or sharing any info about recent 5l chip buyout. last time i new near 30% was available from 3.2 million domains.

Why are not people talking about 5l chips.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The 5L purchasing slowed down big time once the best combos were gone...

Last time I looked at it (about 1-2 weeks ago) it was running about 1/10th of a percent of the remaining 5L chips being regged per day.

•••
The 5L purchasing slowed down big time once the best combos were gone...

Last time I looked at it (about 1-2 weeks ago) it was running about 1/10th of a percent of the remaining 5L chips being regged per day.
Why no sales yet?

•••
there still available to buy, the only sales that are happening are nice combos and city codes.

•••
Why no sales yet?

I think most people are holding these best combos hoping for 5L to sell out so the value will skyrocket.

Sales will probably be more prevalent soon when people start to get anxious or decide to offload. Then we will get to see where this market settles.

I don't personally think a 5L chip buyout will happen in the coming months. Possibly down the road some if momentum continues.

•••
There have been plenty of sales in the past week! http://namebio.com/?s=wM4cTO5gjM

The right combinations are becoming more valuable. I'm personally holding out on selling - If history repeats itself, the value increase is inevitable for the right patterns and the likelihood that a bulk buyer will come around asking for the lot, looks good.

•••
•••
This is the best time to buy... you get the best deals over the holidays

•••
This is the best time to buy... you get the best deals over the holidays
What you think when the price will be getting high. I mean when the hollyday will be over?

Thanks.

•••
usually Jan - Feb domain buying picks up and then drops off over the summer.

the repeating and country codes are holding well, good time to grab a few from the drop lists while others are distracted with the holidays if you ask me.

•••
It is true in holiday, it is better to buy. i just put 28 goood ones on flippa and also have pretty low price too :)

It will happen soon but some of us ned the monwy now so selling very low :)

•••
•••
How many % left

Generic 5L Chips Stats

On 12/16/2015 (last time I checked):

Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %
3,200,000-----2,014,908-----62.97%-----1,185,092-----37.03%

As of today (12/23/2015):
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %
3,200,000-----2,041,317-----63.79%-----1,158,683-----36.21%

***Keep in mind that about 1-2% more domains are registered than noted here.
This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.

Last edited:
•••
Let me ask. What do you think about my 5L ?

bxxdn.com
bxxfn.com
bxxhn.com
bxxjn.com
bxxln.com
bxxpn.com
bxxqn.com
bxxtn.com
jwwgh.com
jwwqh.com
jwwqn.com
jwwqx.com
qttnh.com
qwwcj.com
qwwgc.com
qwwgh.com
qwwnj.com
qwwzt.com

•••
Let me ask. What do you think about my 5L ?

bxxdn.com
bxxfn.com
bxxhn.com
bxxjn.com
bxxln.com
bxxpn.com
bxxqn.com
bxxtn.com
jwwgh.com
jwwqh.com
jwwqn.com
jwwqx.com
qttnh.com
qwwcj.com
qwwgc.com
qwwgh.com
qwwnj.com
qwwzt.com

For now i would say 6$ each for sure ( Reg Fee ) Chances of getting 10$ each as well. But future value should be near 15-20$

Thanks.

•••
are all the triple repeated gone?

•••
•••
almost 50 days ago they were registered out.
so the next trend will be the double repeated i think..what is your opinion?

•••
so the next trend will be the double repeated i think..what is your opinion?
I have registered out my self the AABCD patterns and there might me BAACD, BCAAD but not sure about BCDAA Pattern.

•••
But one thing is for sure they will be bought out pretty soon. Dont know about random chips but any patterns will be bought out.

•••
once all 5L chips are taken then prices will increase as Ali mentioned I'm holding too.

Only a year ago LLLL chips had a price of 10 to $40 now there selling at 2k+

I've held 200 llll.com chips since 2007 and had moments to off load over the years but I stayed disciplined and now look at there value.

Many of you never knew Reece he was a member here worked in a supermarket in Canada and wanted like many to be a Millionaire

.. Look at the 4l sales thread " first few pages " he believed in LLLL.com as the buyout drew close in 2007 he pulled the trigger and bought 2000 of the remaining domains.

He wanted to be a millionaire so bad but he never had discipline in his actions he couldn't just leave his llll but kept selling for peanuts selling in bulk even bought llll.com but again had to keep selling ... He soon disappeared dream over....

If only he held them, today he would be a millionaire.. if your a domainer best to practice patience.

•••
once all 5L chips are taken then prices will increase as Ali mentioned I'm holding too.

Only a year ago LLLL chips had a price of 10 to $40 now there selling at 2k+

I've held 200 llll.com chips since 2007 and had moments to off load over the years but I stayed disciplined and now look at there value.

Many of you never knew Reece he was a member here worked in a supermarket in Canada and wanted like many to be a Millionaire

.. Look at the 4l sales thread " first few pages " he believed in LLLL.com as the buyout drew close in 2007 he pulled the trigger and bought 2000 of the remaining domains.

He wanted to be a millionaire so bad but he never had discipline in his actions he couldn't just leave his llll but kept selling for peanuts selling in bulk even bought llll.com but again had to keep selling ... He soon disappeared dream over....

If only he held them, today he would be a millionaire.. if your a domainer best to practice patience.
you are right...but investing since 2007 its along time you know you still have to pay too much renewals

but let me ask you do you remember when exacltly 4l.coms were all gone?
i mean the time that were 30% of 4l.coms are just remaining ...as we now are talking about the 5l.coms only 30% are remaining

•••
you are right...but investing since 2007 its along time you know you still have to pay too much renewals

i mean the time that were 30% of 4l.coms are just remaining ...as we now are talking about the 5l.coms only 30% are remaining

Actually around 69% of 5L.coms are remaining. The 36% figure is chips only.

Total 4L.com possibilities: 456,976
Total 5L.com possibilities: 11,881,376

Total 4L.com chips: 160,000
Total 5L.com chips: 3,200,000

So there is a vast difference in 4L to 5L... But it will be very interesting to watch how this plays out.

•••

Bought out around November

for me 200 llll chips since 2007 to 2015 total renewals around $13k

my monthly sales income from other dn's are from $8k to 20k depends on my motivation and need to sell, so renewals are never a issue.

•••
I completely agree with FX.

I find it simply amazing how so many investors just panic at the first sign of a temporary seasonal slowdown of some weeks to a month or so, and just look to offload and get whatever they can back for them even at a loss. I know people buying and selling out within weeks of registering them which I think is just crazy unless there's a serious reason for it.

The Chinese short and numeric market has moved up in recent months at a crazy pace despite a month of so correction that we've seen which you would expect due to the time of year. (Even then premium 4l.coms/5l.coms and premium pattern numerics have risen sharply in recent weeks and days).

That being said, if you've managed to hold whatever you bought 3-6 months ago I challenge anyone to say they didn't make a serious ROI or at least sitting on a big paper one as of today.

The same is highly likely to happen with 5l.com chips. At some stage registrations will pick up strongly again and they will all be taken IMO. Remember what happened with 6n.com and just how fast 250k worth of names can get taken when the rush is on. (For those that don't know, it was little over 24 hours.)

Patience and prudence is required like with anything, even with Billions of $ pouring in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back