NameSilo

discuss No Thanks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Got an invite from Sedo for a Numeric Only Auction, problem is the reserves ..... no thanks. What do you think? No letters or symbols (hyphens) No reserve on 6N's is my main sticking point
~
Sedo :

We've been doing this for a very long time, and from our experience, the best way to sell a name is to have the right reserve price. With this in mind, we have created 3 tiers of "Suggested Reserve Prices".

6 character .com = No reserve**

5 character.com = up to $999**

4 character .com = $4999-9999**

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got the same email. Haven't decided if I'm going to submit any of mine or not, though.

•••
The 5n and 4n are risky but not reserve on a 6n? There are some great pattern domains in that space, of course if you're not happy you don't do it

•••
The 5n and 4n are risky but not reserve on a 6n? There are some great pattern domains in that space, of course if you're not happy you don't do it

I agree. If I were submitting any 6N's they definitely wouldn't go with No Reserve.. Especially my Chinese premiums, lol.

•••
I'll put in a low offer on your 6Ns. :)

yeah, no reserve seems stupid.

•••
I received this email as well.

To the circular file it went.

•••
To prop up an auction it needs to be worth the sellers time and efforts

•••
i think it was same message sending to all.

•••
Might be a few bargains .......at no reserve, don't tell anyone

•••
I received this mail too and I have sent a few 6n domains on that auction but with reserve price. That was yesterday and Sedo didn't rejected them yet :)

•••
I received this mail too and I have sent a few 6n domains on that auction but with reserve price. That was yesterday and Sedo didn't rejected them yet :)
Keep us updated thanks

•••
5 more sent today and all with reserve price :)

•••
I sent a few low quality 5n domains with reserves today, we'll see what sedo says.

•••
So far I have not bothered

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back