Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vkkan

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice name could be $x,xxx to $xx,xxx

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Imo this is very good name, $ 15k and more. It has some restriction of end user pool as it will be tech company which deals only with bitcoins (btc), so comparing to name like "cryptoledger" this limits you a little. But still very good catch, and it depends mainly on your ability to negotiate whether it will be 15k sale or 50k sale or even more. I can easily imagine it go for 100k for some end users.

Luckily there are not much alternatives available in .com for your name, which gives you lot of leverage in negotiation with end users. There will be imo lot of interest, and this will probably increase in future, as number of crypto ventures / startups grows in a very high speed each day.

Just be careful as this is time sensitive name - if anything happens to bitcoin in next few years (will be replaced by stronger crypto, some gov regulation, or sharp fall, etc ) your name will suddenly loose almost all value. So it shoud be sold before it becomes obsolete, which can be in few years, or maybe never..who knows. But it is good to sell when trend is very hot, which is now for sure, and probably some near years in future as welll.

Great name, GL :)

•••
I will be happy to sell this name if someone offers me 1000 to 2000USD

•••
Thanks for asking but unfortunately I'm not much familiar with such names so I would prefer not to comment on it.

•••
reseller 100-300
enduser 500-2000

•••
reseller 100-300
enduser 500-2000
Thanks for your help. Can you pls share your rationale behind the valuation?

•••
Thanks for asking but unfortunately I'm not much familiar with such names so I would prefer not to comment on it.
well can you comment on the domain cryptozone.org?...thanking you mr. abdulbasit

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back