IT.COM

NP Auctions (Where to?)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoolHost or RJ, where do you guys want us to keep the NP auctions? The breakroom or the Sale Room? Personally I think that we should keep this in the Sales section since they involve selling domains, just for a different type of currency :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe there should be a new forum for Auctions or Buying/Selling things for NP$

•••
yeah, would be more clearly! btw, alex you already got 999§! i'm envious lol

•••
a new forum would be good!

•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
Maybe there should be a new forum for Auctions or Buying/Selling things for NP$

Bingo! This is being discussed as part of the up-and-coming site additions and improvements. I am a big fan of a separate "NP$ Only" Forum, and I'll keep you posted.
For now, please bear with us during this exciting period of heavy growth and membership registrations. A lot of attention if being paid to both assist newer members, as well as to increase efficiencies, information-sharing, and productivity for the more experienced members ... so far, the response has been terrific!! We are developing the #1 community for domains on the internet based on your input and suggestions. Please keep them coming to us!
The Sales/Auctions threads your referenced may be listed either here in the "Break Room", or in the "For Sale" area, as long as the thread titles are very CLEAR that the Sale or Auction stipulations are for NP$! Please use your best judgement and make it as easy as possible for the potential buyer to discern between NP$ and Real $$, IMHO. Rock on and Good Luck with your sales. :)
Thanks for the post.

•••
CoolHost: may I suggest upgrading the server or the connection? This site is really laggy.

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
CoolHost: may I suggest upgrading the server or the connection? This site is really laggy.

I will check on this, Koho! I experienced some "laggs" last night, but today it has been quick as lightning for me. I know RJ's planning on a transition to a massive *MEGA* server, so I'll keep you posted. WooHoo. :D

•••
i'll be moving the server this week to the mega server. :-] it will happen in the middle of the night my time (around 1-2 am PST) likely Tuesday or Wednesday night.

the current server is fast but the connection from burstnet is troublesome on occasion

•••
:) Sounds good..I haven't had any problems myself...

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
i'll be moving the server this week to the mega server. :-] it will happen in the middle of the night my time (around 1-2 am PST) likely Tuesday or Wednesday night.

the current server is fast but the connection from burstnet is troublesome on occasion

YAY!! That's like 5 am here.. I won't be on. This site just keeps getting better :)

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
YAY!! That's like 5 am here.. I won't be on. This site just keeps getting better :)

Rest assured, GCgirl ... THAT is the plan, to keep making the site better and better for the "community"! :)
Thanks for your kind words.

•••
Yah Namepros is ussually VERY fast for me which is nice and a NP transaction forum isnt a huge priority since we want to make sure we dont end up with an near empty forum lol.

•••
We just created a new forum for NP$ transactions. It is a sub forum of the advertising/for sale forum. All your NP$ related transactions will be welcomed in that forum.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back