IT.COM

Np$...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Do NP$ ever expire? Has the value of NP$ been steady, gone up or down over time? Is it best to collect a lot and sell, or sell little by little? Do I run any risk by waiting to cash in? Thanks. :zzz: Why do I never get any sleep?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NP don't expire. Yes, I will sell now as the market will prob. correct itself...

•••
Just save up your NP$ for when you see something you want to purchase from the NP$ auctions.

;)

•••
Originally posted by physicaltherapy
Do NP$ ever expire? Has the value of NP$ been steady, gone up or down over time? Is it best to collect a lot and sell, or sell little by little? Do I run any risk by waiting to cash in? Thanks. :zzz: Why do I never get any sleep?

:lol:

I think you need some sleep, PT.
I don't think relying SOLELY on NP$ will significantly enhance your retirement "nestegg" ... though, certainly, utilizing them to pick up a good domain name in the "NP$ Auctions" can't hurt the cause. Use your valuable NP$ wisely, in other words.
Best of Luck. :D

•••
•••
Well, actually NP can help out alot at about 550 for a new Domain Reg I can sell 1-3 old regs to pay for a new one that might actually be worth alot of money.

•••
•••
Im gonna save my Np$ now :)

•••
very useful NP, and the value of it seems to be going up everytime.

•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
very useful NP, and the value of it seems to be going up everytime.

Tell me about it ... I used to be able to buy this stuff up for .010 - .0125/per. Good Luck getting it now for less than .020 - .023/per. Damned the success :$: of the Namepros site! :laugh:

:notme:

•••
save ur nps! all i can say!

•••
CoolHost.com Is Lucky He as Over 6000NP$

•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by Pixel-Gfx
CoolHost.com Is Lucky He as Over 6000NP$

Why don't you purchase Nascar's NP$'s ... I know he's selling from his list in the "NP$ Exchange". Then YOU'LL be NP$ rich! :D

:laugh:

•••
To Much Money :(

Anyways How did He Get that Much ? lol

•••

He bought NP$ from other members. :)

•••
•••
To Much Money :(

Probably before it was easier to get NP but now that its so valuable its not gonna be as easy. So well lucky him :-D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back