Established Member
Impact
I put my domain
At the Godaddy auction
But the calamity is that the selling price is $ 20
Can i know who is the buyer?
Can I cancel the sale ؟

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's dishonest to cancel sell just because price is low. People, on internet all the time have that happen, my advice take the low selling price as a lesson learned. Perhaps, set a reserve next time or start the auction higher. That is my two-cents.

•••
•••
•••
It's dishonest to cancel sell just because price is low. People, on internet all the time have that happen, my advice take the low selling price as a lesson learned. Perhaps, set a reserve next time or start the auction higher. That is my two-cents.
thanks

•••
Ok, in my opinion, $20 is not a terrible price, or at least it's not a surprising price, considering the domain is a seldom-used newgTLD and you registered it a month ago. For this type of domain, auctions won't work at all. You need to do outbound to end-users if you want to make a bigger sale.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, in my opinion, $20 is not a terrible price, or at least it's not a surprising price, considering the domain is a seldom-used newgTLD and you registered it a month ago. For this type of domain, auctions won't work at all. You need to do outbound to end-users if you want to make a bigger sale.
thanks man

•••
why would you cancel when it has sold for $20?

•••
I sold 4 - 4 letter .coms a few weeks ago and lost money on 3 of them with godaddy auctions. Sometimes it happens.

•••
why would you cancel when it has sold for $20?
I want to put $ 2000 like what you put in the sedo
I think I put $ 20 in typo and did not pay attention

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back