domain ok I registered a dot name. so let me have it :-D

Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monnyd

your.family.name

I'm thinking about doing one of those family crest, family name history type of sites.

How about it? Give me your honest opinion and don't hold back.

:red: :red:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: ok I registered a dot name. so let me have it :-D

Originally posted by monnyd
your.family.name

I'm thinking about doing one of those family crest, family name history type of sites.

How about it? Give me your honest opinion and don't hold back.

:red: :red:

:zzz:

•••
I don't see much value in .name names at all

sorry, good luck though :)

•••
Is this one any better? or are all .names considered stank

my.slave.name

•••
In my own humble opinion I think the use of .name is too unconventional to work. And that's ignoring the fact .name is unheard of also.

•••
I think they're all "stank", as you say ... IMHO.
I'm sorry. Wish you the very best, however.
Good Luck.

•••
•••
.name is tough, try to maybe sell on ebay

•••
Wow! This is the first .Name appraisal request I have ever seen! If anyone knows of any reports or rumors of .Name sales, I would appreciate a link to it.

William

•••
I agree that .name is quite unknown to the general public. Most of them, that are registered, are for vanity reasons.

•••
One more time agree with biggie.
(Next time i should have to reply before him :P )
The .name is generally unkown, and if you are in Europa it is worst... Hmmmm maybe develloped in Italy where people like their own image :)
.name isn't at all related to business, and as said above, never heard before about a sale in that domain....
Good luck anyway.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back