Domain Empire

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
didn't own any .one yet, but during a research, I noticed iov.one(iov = internet of value here, not vehicle or voice..), they seems plan to create someting very interesting, ...they said :
  • provides a universal protocol for blockchains and wallet users.
  • believe in a world where anyone can create their own blockchain and integrate it into a global ecosystem
  • IOV builds the first decentralized DNS for blockchains. It is the backbone of the Internet of Values.
so, they are not going to publish another coin or cryptocurrency, they are builing something on top....if they success, I think it will be a nice movement of the .one domainers...
I sold dice.one, ink.one, and chain.one. Good extension for crypto related names. 2 of the three names are developed now. Still waiting on chain.one to have something big like iov.one.

•••
I sold 2 .one domains as of today...
~$3.1K per domain on average.
To companies from Germany and the USA.
Both are NOT related to cryptoniche.

•••
•••
I told ya wait 3 years before even considering to sell .one it has become my fave extension behind .com & .org and yeah in some cases is probably better. I am definitely into .one and glad to see others having a good time with it too. :xf.grin: Even the 'Nay Sayers' have been starting to grab them, for them though it will be more difficult than it was for the early birds. You know who you are O_o.

•••
I sold 2 .one domains as of today...
~$3.1K per domain on average, both inbound and within 1st year.

+ rejected a few other inquiries...

•••
I still have a huge one if anyone is interested :)

Huge.One.png

•••
•••
Hello,
I sold CBS.one today, the sale was brokered by Andrew Jimenez from Godaddy,
Price: $3500, buyer paid fees.
I sent the proofs to @Michael in order to report the sale on Namebio
Many thanks to Andrew and @Michael :)

•••
not me

Vibe,,,,.one
Afternic BIN/Offer
3000 usd

Last edited:
•••
Pretty list! Especially like dictionary one. Now just need to convince a big player to move into that domain.

Just reg. handph/one today

•••
•••
Love this thread. So happy to see people realizing the huge potential in dot-one extension. In my eyes, it's the most amazing TLD to be released, ever. The word ONE is ubiquitous practically with any other word in the dictionary. It flows so well, whether being said in phrase, being used in a brick and mortar business or website name, or put together with just another single word. Hundreds if not thousands of companies currently have the word ONE incorporated into their company name. Imagine a company like Entertainment One, for example, scoring the domain E.ONE. So sweet.

@alcy You've got some fantastic names!

@Raindrops Bud.One and Speak.One in my portfolio...great names! Sorry you were too late! One of my favorites I have is PublicEnemyNumber.One. What the hell if it aint fun what's the point? But what won't be fun is the renewals, that's for sure. I think I've got 100+ of them.

But I'm preaching to the choir here. As it's slowly being realized...this extension is going to The-One. Just don't tell anyone. Like a fine wine...age those one's you've grabbed and they will taste even better once the general hype has died down over all the other 3 letter TLD's.

•••
dynadot .one promo 6$

I hope I read this well but looks like it'll run for a whopping 5 months til mid october

enjoy

•••
Just recently:

Relocation.One

A few others:

Carrier.One
DeepSpace.One
Stripper.One :-D

NS1.ONE
NS2.ONE

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
•••
I picked some more

aud
aus
gum
opus
toys
word

•••
I still have a few...

yay.one
hud.one
gop.one
ocd.one
zph.one

•••
TwoIn (two in one aka 2-in-1)

•••
hmm you guys giving me the one bug again...going to have to go get me some

•••
i'm just wonder why .one is so popular??

It's cheap and mix good with many short keywords in my opinion.

Many business names and ends with ''one'', just as many ends with ''pro''.

•••
•••
where is you guys see recent drops? .one registry doesn't offer or show list on their site.. unlike some other gtlds which do and expireddomainsnet doesn't do .one I think

do you backorder or its just dropped/deleted reg fee stuff?

I checked manually the domains whois and made a list of those in pending delete status, and now I daily do a bulk search on my list to check which ones dropped. Was very time consuming but I got a lot of great dropped domains.

•••
"I have got too many"
"I have got too many"
"I have got too many"
and you still can't resist buying more

they call that ... domaining

mouahhaa

•••
ecommerce.one
edu.one
gov.one
seattle.one

(all standard priced)

Last edited:
•••
have not regged in long long time
but this is hard to pass by for me..

hologram.one

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back