Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Here a portfolio of 14 legal and insurance based domain names suiting anyone wishing to enter these fields
~

A Fourteen Name Legal Based Domain Portfolio

The Following Domains Are All Registered At Godaddy.Com and offer the chance to build up a high revenue legal directory group of websites. Other options would include adding strength to an existing business in the legal field. This is a rare and unique chance to enter the Litigation and Settlement area of business with as many industry specific domains you could need. There is also an opportunity to lease each individual domain name to an existing legal firm in the area of their vocation.

~

A group of such domain specific rarely appears on public auction so this can be considered a true ground floor level entry to a specialized future. The reserve is set at a reasonable price and it is expected these domains will be sold so do not miss your opportunity to participate and secure your new business venture. At this point there is no revenue being reported as these domains have been redirecting to another site. They have now been set to parking but i believe the value is in development or the leasing of these assets.

~

An quick easy inhouse domain transfer at Godaddy.Com is offered upon payment.

~

OnlinePersonalInjuryLawyer.com

AccidentSettlementLawyer.com

AsbestosCompensationLawyer.com

CompensationLawyerOnline.com

CompensationSettlementLawyer.com

InjuryInsuranceOnline.com

InjurySettlementInsurance.com

LawsuitSettlementLawyer.com

LitigationLawyerOnline.com

MalpracticeSettlementLawyer.com

MotorInsuranceCalculator.Com

MedicalNegligenceLitigation.com

MedicalSettlementLitigation.com

OnlineInsuranceCalculator.com

Available At Flippa

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
About five days to go on this one, externally i have been offered half of the reserve but i have explained the auction must run it's course, the offer came from a person who could see the Seo benefits, the domain OnlineInsuranceCalculator.Com has a cpc of over $25

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back