Dynadot

.info .ORG? .INFO? .BIZ? .WS? or .CC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey Guys!

let us know what you think about these extensions...I want to know in which order you prefer these extensions.

(I know that the extensions are preferred differently depends on the domain (word/phrase), but i am looking for a general answer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.ORG Well known by the average net user and widely used and established

.INFO sometimes better than .org for certain terms, still many people have never heard of it.

.BIZ a distant next, good for small time businesses.

.WS, not great but at least they are priced competatively.

.CC, ok for some development but not much resale value. Too expensive with reg fees.

•••
Nicely put RJ...I kinda like them in that order too, but I think even though .org is well known compare to .INFO, most of the .org websites are dedicated to non-profit organizations, and have less commercial appeal than .INFO....that's my opinion. What you think ?

•••
.Info is better than .org for Europe is you ask me. Especially the Germans seem to like it very much. If yo have .info domains, try to cantact the people who own the same keyword with .de, often they are interested.

•••
Everyone nailed it w/ their responses here. TX for the bit about .de/.info Pascal. I'm doing so proactive marketing right now and that info is very handy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back