Domain Empire

Organised!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just made a small list of my main goals for the next 5, 10 and 15 years. Now that i've broken everything up, it seems so simple! Here is the list if you want to look at it.

I'm well on my way to completing my first goal (Earn at least $50 from Yarrt a month.), because once I set up this advertising system, and sell all the spaces, i'll be making $30 a month.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
like them goals. Some seem pretty hard though.
goodluck :)

•••
I only picked ones I think I can manage (except for the google/microsoft one - those are just places i'd like to work at).

Hopefully i'll manage them all :)

•••
I wish you goodluck mate.
google is a nice company, employer wise. :P

•••
Some good goals, good luck with them. As far as yarrt goes, I'm sure you can manage them.

•••
Yea wish you the best, but with those specs comes increase in prices of hosting and management.

My personal goal for this year is kinda lame i know but my goal for this year is $15,000.

So it well be interesting to see if i can manage to pull that off in the end considering i am 15 haha.

But yes goals make life alot easier but make them ones you can complete and make them smaller.

Start with a daily goal. Mine is to have each site i start make $1 a day. Every 3 months id hope to see that number in cress by a dollar.

Because if you have smaller goals you cant prognosticate and your forced to make fixes faster which in the end makes it easier to change your plan so you can succeed.

- John

•••
great idea John, great words aswell. might have to make some goals :d

•••
Haha honestly i learned that idea from a forum topic somewhere on here.

Was months ago and theres little reason to dig through all of namepros and try to find it haha.

But yea i'd recommend goals, i mean it always makes you push alittle harder haha which can be both good and bad.

•••
maybe i should sit down and think of afew of mine :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back