NameSilo

domain Orlando-universal.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TLG Can-Media

Impact
Any ideas on value ? And how much I should pay owner?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
why are you buying this domain? Are you going to build it out? Are you trying to resell it? I would stay away myself as it hints at a TM of Universal Studios Orlando but eh I could be wrong.

Value wise I put it at $0 for resale.

•••
why are you buying this domain? Are you going to build it out? Are you trying to resell it? I would stay away myself as it hints at a TM of Universal Studios Orlando but eh I could be wrong.

To expand and build as a landing page loaded with affiliate marketing links to orlando travel deals and discounts etc

•••
To expand and build as a landing page loaded with affiliate marketing links to orlando travel deals and discounts etc

Also wouldn't it generate a lot of traffic based on names alone?

And would universal studios ever take over?

•••
honestly if that is your goal then you could im sure hand reg a better name then that. And yes it is always a possibility that they take it from you but It would be up to them and I do not know how strong they are about their brand. Just stay away and do more search if that is what you want to do.

•••
honestly if that is your goal then you could im sure hand reg a better name then that. And yes it is always a possibility that they take it from you but It would be up to them and I do not know how strong they are about their brand. Just stay away and do more search if that is what you want to do.

There isn't much available at a bargain price, for example visitorlando.com 50,000$+

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back