domain oRXd(.)com : Online Prescription Drugs/Directory/Dictionary/Doctors

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
Hey my fellow NPers.. It's been quite a while since I've posted a name for appraisal but thought Id see what you all think about this name.

oRxD(.)com

I am compiling potential end-user email addresses and will soon be sending out my offer email to them. I am wondering what you all think I should use for my base asking price?

IMO, this site could become the IMDB of pharmaceuticals. A major money maker with the proper development.. So what should I use for my starting price?

Thanks guys,
GG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So I found a few sites that list pharm. companies and am getting soo many email's.. hopefully I can get this baby sold, so what should my asking price be?

•••
I doubt a pharma company wants to run a database of competitor medications. Besides, the parked RxDB.com ($6k at Sedo) and RxD.com are probably chosen before oRXd.

The bar of entry for these Rx directory sites isn't set low like it is for other types of directories. So that eliminates the smaller end users.

For me this is a domainer's domain that gets passed around for around $100 or less and never gets developed.

•••
I doubt a pharma company wants to run a database of competitor medications.

lol, Very good point which I never thought about. ;) Perhaps other companies do want this though such as online prescription drug sites and stores..

Also I have found many, many companies whose name starts with the letter "O'.. which would be perfect ;)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back