NameSilo

domain ovirlo.com please can you do an appraisal for this one

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Syntaxyo

Impact
Hello community, I hope that you're doing good,

I Own this domain ovirlo.com, the domain can be brandable for many fields

Can you give me a " reasonnable " appraisal for the name ?

and thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not feeling I'd say reg fee but I'm into more practical brandables this is a created one so maybe someone will say big money, but I don't see it IMO. Best of luck!

•••
DomainLift, thank you for your input, I really appreciate it, But IMO, I think it's worth some money because it's an easy word, can be memorable, and as I said can be brandable, let's hope for the best. thanks again

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I will not appraise your name, but before you reg any domain, expireddomains.net, opencorporates, hosterstats , dotdb, namebio, crunchbase are your friends, hard luck in your journey (:

•••
I will not appraise your name, but before you reg any domain, expireddomains.net, opencorporates, hosterstats , dotdb, namebio, crunchbase are your friends, hard luck in your journey (:
Hello snakecase, I hope that you're doing good you and your family,

thank you so so much for your information, from the bottom of my heart I appreciate it, but Please if you don"t mind, can you explain to me each website ( just a quick explanation ) what can I use it for ? and thank you

•••
Hello snakecase, I hope that you're doing good you and your family,

thank you so so much for your information, from the bottom of my heart I appreciate it, but Please if you don"t mind, can you explain to me each website ( just a quick explanation ) what can I use it for ? and thank you
Expireddomains.net: find domains that were already registred and expire soon.
Opencorporates: number of registred companies using the same name.
Dotdb: number of registred extensions for the same name and name+keyword.
Hosterstats: history of the domain name and number of registred extensions.
Namebio: history of number of sales for a keyword.
Crunchbase: same as opencorporates.
I will add web.archives.org for the history of the domain name also google's a good tool too.
I wil not add namepros as the best tool in the industry cause you already using it (:
Hardluck fam (:

•••
Expireddomains.net: find domains that were already registred and expire soon.
Opencorporates: number of registred companies using the same name.
Dotdb: number of registred extensions for the same name and name+keyword.
Hosterstats: history of the domain name and number of registred extensions.
Namebio: history of number of sales for a keyword.
Crunchbase: same as opencorporates.
I will add web.archives.org for the history of the domain name also google's a good tool too.
I wil not add namepros as the best tool in the industry cause you already using it (:
Hardluck fam (:
Man I don't know how to say thank you in another form, But I wish you all the success in your life, and thank you so so much again ♥ ♥ ♥

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back