NameSilo

domain oxmus.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sudhakar K

Impact
Request for appraisal.I think the domain is quiet and catchy but i dont know why its value is showing as 0$ in Estibot. I'm quiet confused .
Thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The value shown in estibot is based on many factors like keyword, global search per month etc.

Estibot value does not mean anything in real world. Don't take the estibot value seriously.

•••
'i dont know why its value is showing as 0$ in Estibot'

What Dineshkp said.

The first thing a Domain Name has to do is it has to Mean Something. A quick search shows that a lot of other people think Oxmus is catchy. I think it is catchy though I am still trying to create an actual Meaning for it.

Nokta values this one at $4,438

Don't be confused Sudhakar, make Oxmus mean something and you may receive the Nokta price.

Regards.matt

•••
As far as the English language is concerned, it sounds a bit like "Xmas" to me, i.e. Christmas. Maybe it works better in another language?

•••
Thanks a lot for ur reply

•••
'i dont know why its value is showing as 0$ in Estibot'

What Dineshkp said.

The first thing a Domain Name has to do is it has to Mean Something. A quick search shows that a lot of other people think Oxmus is catchy. I think it is catchy though I am still trying to create an actual Meaning for it.

Nokta values this one at $4,438

Don't be confused Sudhakar, make Oxmus mean something and you may receive the Nokta price.

Regards.matt
Great reply

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back