domain "Packers.io" is this domain worth $1,000+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SriRanga

Established Member
Impact
Dear friends, kindly help me with your candid opinion.

I have an offer of $1000 from one of my close contact for "Packers.io" domain.

What do you think? Is it worth thousand bucks or should I wait for much better offer?

Many thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I had that offer on the table I would probably take it (after testing them with a small counter offer).

There are less than 100 recorded NameBio sales over $1000 for the extension, and most of those are tech-related keywords, not generic terms like this.

•••
I would take the money and run

•••
Hi,

If you look on .io market you can see that only strong single words with substantial meaning to tech industry makes it over x.xxx. So in my opinion 1.000 USD for packers.io seems very good to me. If he buys it with intention to develop anything connected to NFL Packers then have potential TM in mind.

Good luck

•••
That's already a good offer. If it was mine, I would take it.

•••
Thank you very much guys... appreciate it

•••
Agree, $1K sounds like a good deal. Especially if this domain has received no other interest. But of cause always try out with a reasonable counter offer :)

•••
What do you think?
old-guy-computer-amazed-4787827.jpg

Is it worth thousand bucks?
usedcarsalesman.jpg

should I wait for much better offer?
images

Some say the glass is half full, others say half empty. The wise man says bottoms up. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Ha ha.... @ecalc
loved it... Thank you very much :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back