NameSilo

question Parking Crew: Premium Ads - Should or shouldn't enable them?

Spaceship
Watch

Domain Classics

Established Member
Impact
Hey gang!

Question on Parking Crew Premium Ads: should or shouldn't enable them?

I cannot seem to find the thread where this was discussed, but I vaguely remember someone (@smurge maybe?) advising NOT to enable them. Can someone with Parking Crew expirence share the pros on cons on it...

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Premium = Google ads (CPC) + ZeroClick for domains which are banned by Google.
If not enabled = then ZeroClick only (for all domains).

•••
Premium = Google ads (CPC) + ZeroClick for domains which are banned by Google.
If not enabled = then ZeroClick only (for all domains).

Thanks. Is it that simple really, no downside to Premium Ads, just the upside? Also I haven't noticed my domain parked at PC "ZeroClick-ing". :) Just standard rows of ad links...

•••
Some domains perform better via ZeroClick (via redirects to advertisers, Tier2)...
Some - earn more with Google (Tier1)...
Testing is needed to optimize your revenue...

So if you have enabled Premium already - then you need another account (ZeroClick-ONLY) if you want to use Tier2 per domains that are NOT banned by Google.

•••
Some domains perform better via ZeroClick (via redirects to advertisers, Tier2)...
Some - earn more with Google (Tier1)...
Testing is needed to optimize your revenue...

So if you have enabled Premium already - then you need another account (ZeroClick-ONLY) if you want to use Tier2 per domains that are NOT banned by Google.

I haven't, I've been holding off, 'till I get some answers... :)

I'm slowly deciding to activate them after all and see how it goes. This is an expirement in domain parking, which I am a bit sceptical of (I've noticed a downward trend, reading about it, this past few years) and I just wanted to "dip my toes" and experince for myself.

Thanks a lot!

•••
•••
•••
•••
+ Adult traffic can be monetized via ZeroClick only, with Google your earnings will be ~0...

•••
+ Adult traffic can be monetized via ZeroClick only, with Google your earnings will be ~0...
Thanks a bunch @Jurgen Wolf, you've been very helful.
I'm not into the whole adult niche, but good to know. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back