IT.COM

Parking panel.com / ParkingPanel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Since I figured there was no dedicated thread to parkingpanel.com I will start one...

One question...Any one knows when the stats update...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think around 12PM-1PM Pacific time. That's when I normally check and they are updated. Some days are a little earlier than others.

•••
I applied for a ParkingPanel account today, I've been reading some great things about them..

Hopefully i'll get accepted :tu:

EDIT: I got accepted :tu:

Last edited:
•••
I got accepted yesterday too :)

I have a question to Parking panel users:

Do you use pop-ups or not? Have you tested the differences in stats?

Thanks!

•••
ssamriga said:
I got accepted yesterday too :)

I have a question to Parking panel users:

Do you use pop-ups or not? Have you tested the differences in stats?

Thanks!

I dont use them...since they always seem to bug visitors...and I have seen a down ware in visitors on using them...

•••
For Adult names, I use a heavy dosage of pop unders... they are expected from adult sites anyway and this does me no harm at all... I get extra income from them and some instances the pop under income can be very good especially if the traffic is high.

For other names, it all depends but I still use them...
DS pays the best for pop under impressions...

•••
I find that product domains have higher CTR when using the shopping templates.

•••
PowerUp said:
I find that product domains have higher CTR when using the shopping templates.

Thanks for the tip, that sounds quite reasonable ;)

•••
I've been using ParkingPanel for a few days now and i'm really, really impressed.

If anyone wants a referral just PM me.

•••
I'm getting unique clicks and views for my adult domain on parkingpanel, but what is some of good paying keywords?
Although I hear about people getting near a dollar or more worth click, I'm getting around 8 cents per click.

•••
mrdomainman said:
I'm getting unique clicks and views for my adult domain on parkingpanel, but what is some of good paying keywords?
Although I hear about people getting near a dollar or more worth click, I'm getting around 8 cents per click.

If your traffic origin is mainly US/Canada you tend to get paid more. Like in my case, some of my traffic comes in from India and Europe and they end up getting paid less. But on entirely US traffic, my rates increase.

Btw, if your site isn't about any particular adult niche, it would be good to leave the default adult keywords on. They pay well. Also, PRO template #5 with the bubblegum pink color works well for me. You might want to try that or PRO Template #2 with asparagus color. My final template recommendation would be PRO Template #1 with a Silver Platter Color.

Try these various combinations each week and test the CTR rates. You can then lock in the best performing template for you.

•••
mrdomainman said:

I have a domain with 100 % indian type in traffic...Tourism related Indian domains are actually paying 2.40 cents / click or nearabout....

I have never got less than a dollar a click on that domain...

•••
Varon said:
If your traffic origin is mainly US/Canada you tend to get paid more. Like in my case, some of my traffic comes in from India and Europe and they end up getting paid less. But on entirely US traffic, my rates increase.

Btw, if your site isn't about any particular adult niche, it would be good to leave the default adult keywords on. They pay well. Also, PRO template #5 with the bubblegum pink color works well for me. You might want to try that or PRO Template #2 with asparagus color. My final template recommendation would be PRO Template #1 with a Silver Platter Color.

Try these various combinations each week and test the CTR rates. You can then lock in the best performing template for you.

Thank you Varon for your help.
I greatly appreciate it :)
I will try that :)

+REP

•••
Does parkingpanel use a Yahoo feed?

•••
hvd said:
Does parkingpanel use a Yahoo feed?

Nope, Imo ... Google + Ask.

•••
Are the stats delayed today? Or is it just me..?

•••
•••
Stats are up!

Parkingpanel Team
Diana

•••
Oh Thats ma accout manager....

•••
evilopinions said:
Oh Thats ma accout manager....

Yea, she's my a/c manager as well. I wonder how many a/c managers are there at PP.

•••
Hey what about the rev share for referrals ? How much do we get paid from our referrals.Any idea ?

Also I cant seem to change my pass..everytime I have to go to the original email I was sent and copy-paste ? Is there a way to change it...

•••
evilopinions said:
Also I cant seem to change my pass..everytime I have to go to the original email I was sent and copy-paste ? Is there a way to change it...

Click "Dashboard" -> "Edit Account Details" -> Type a new password in the password box -> Click "Update Profile".

•••
evilopinions said:
Hey what about the rev share for referrals ? How much do we get paid from our referrals.Any idea ?

I asked the same question. And she said it's 5%.

•••
Who do I send tax documentation to? My account manager, or accounts_payable {at} stormwest.com? Or both?

•••
nu-money said:
Who do I send tax documentation to? My account manager, or accounts_payable {at} stormwest.com? Or both?

I faxed it over. My tax status was updated in less than 24 hours. And if I wanted to email, then I'd follow their instruction and email to accounts_payable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back