IT.COM

Participate in the internet's first open ad marketplace and get $5.00

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

A newly launched website, Adspringer.com, allows websites to list their own ad space for sale and accept payments directly through PayPal from advertisers. Advertisers can also browse ad spots for sale and purchase them easily and securely. This service is completely free and will expose your available advertisements to MORE advertisers.

Publishers: List your ad locations for sale on your website and increase your sales, exposure, and best of all you can accept payments directly through PayPal. It's basically a listing service - you can list your ad spaces for sale at your own prices.

Advertisers: Find great deals on ad space, pay quickly and securely with PayPal, easily manage all of the ads that you purchase

There has already been over $1,000 in total revenue earned by publishers who have sold ads on Adspringer.

$5.00 CREDIT FOR NEW PUBLISHERS
If you sign up within the next week and list your ad space for sale on Adspringer.com then you can claim a free Upgraded Listing which is worth $5.00 and will expose your listing to hundreds of additional advertisers looking to advertise on your site for a whole month! This is our gift to you for helping to build the internet's first open ad marketplace.

To claim this limited time offer: You will need to sign up as a publisher at Adspringer - An Open Ad Marketplace and then add your website and set up ads for sale. Once this is completed then send us an e-mail to [email protected] with a link to your posted listing or your username and we'll give you your $5.00 credit.

Best regards,

Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll definitely keep this in mind...not just for the $5.00 credit, but I think it's a pretty neat concept.

•••
great! i just sign up with, but i cant see any payout/withdraw menu, is it automaticaly paid?

•••
I'll definitely keep this in mind...not just for the $5.00 credit, but I think it's a pretty neat concept.

Thanks a lot! :)

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

great! i just sign up with, but i cant see any payout/withdraw menu, is it automaticaly paid?

It's automatically paid. All you have to do is enter your PayPal e-mail address and any advertisers that make a purchase will send the payment directly to you via PayPal.

•••
See now Matt you're really making me want to finish up my website for this neat concept. Ahhhh temptation lol.

•••
Concept Looks pretty good, will bookmark the site and check it out if I have some spare time

•••
Join but still got no payment ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back