IT.COM

Partners Wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Post in this thread if you are looking for a new partner for a website. Please only make a request if you are serious and are ready to make the time commitment, please only contact the OP if you are serious as well.

Please include idea, and requirements. If you would like to only share details via PM, state that in your post.

Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking to start a site - Need Partner

Im looking to start a site on the domain JoOmix.com

I own alot of other sites so i will need a partner.

Im willing to invest your ideas etc. PM ME!

•••
Moved to "Partners Wanted" thread. Good luck with your search.
dre said:
Im looking to start a site on the domain JoOmix.com

I own alot of other sites so i will need a partner.

Im willing to invest your ideas etc. PM ME!

•••
Hi all,
I have a small network of sites, located at http://www.dotkk.com, and I would like somebody to co-own the network with me. I like working with someone, and due to recent circumstances I'm looking for a new business partner.

Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks

•••
I'm looking into developing a sim racing resource site that allows users to upload files and news for every game available -- much like Blackhole Motorsports.

•••
@Etab: What do you need help with?

Thanks

•••
ironmonk3y said:
@Etab: What do you need help with?

Thanks
Well, I'd like to offer a racing league with it too, so I'd probably need assistance with:

a) web development
b) overall marketing.

•••
Looking to start up a Web Services site and community. More details through PM or Email
Im looking for 2-3 partners to open up the site. Please contact me if interested.

MSN/Email: [email protected]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back