IT.COM

Payoneer jumps into domain name escrow business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for all the positive posts. I have followed the development of the company (formerly Armor Payments) and am very pleased to be associated with them. Solid product and good people. You can find me at [email protected]. All the best,
Brandon

•••
•••
•••
I just heard about payoneer for the first time this week. Seems like it's worth looking into.

•••
I started using Payoneer for the first time and it's already more than 5 days and I haven't received funds in bank account... I hate the support at the moment..Nobody replies... Chat is always offline, Phone number not in use...

If the delay is only for first time use, then I will consider to try them again and probably will use their Escrow... But if the delay in payment is usual with them, then I think it is not good choice.

•••
No They didn't stop - All my PayPal balances goes to my US Bank in Payoneer. In fact - sometimes we shouldn't discuss fees "especially when they're still lower than competition" because of Convenience! Payoneer appreciate loyal clients too - they assigned a dedicated account manager for me and their response time is sometimes in few minutes.

Their card is in my pocket all the time where I can withdraw about $2500 per day via ATMs or user any POS for $5000 purchases per days. That's better than many global ATM cards out there.

They do NOT charge 4% nor does banks - they charge a Fixed $3.5 per ATM withdrawal , Banks charge a fixed amount (NOT because of Payoneer - but because if you withdraw from a different bank than the one that issued your card in your country , they will STILL charge you)

I've NEVER been charged 4% by banks or Payoneer - been with them since they started.

And in case of Ukraine - my wife is from Ukraine and she says it's terrible dealing with PayPal in Ukraine - so if you have like $20K in PayPal funds - what's your solution? Payoneer solved this and gave you a debit card and they charge ONLY 1% to get the funds to your Payoneer account from PayPal.

In Short - Payoneer is a WONDERFUL company - I wish it all the best - and I hope to see it replace PayPal soon as it has all the potential to do so.

Kharasho? :)

-Rami

I really want paypal kicked out of Business for good. The monopoly had got to stop. Skrill and Payoneer works pretty well for almost everyone around the world where Paypal is restricted.

If I may ask, since you use Payoneer linked to your Paypal account, are you based in the US to use this feature and can someone from Nigeria do same without fear of being limited? I have my Payoneer card and the US account it came with.

•••
@Brandon Abbey

It would be great if you could arrange to get a WooCommerce Payment Gateway running with Payoneer Escrow. A lot of people use these to build up their own little marketplace.

If an API Key is generated there would be no security problems with people hacking into accounts ;)

Last edited:
•••
India does not appear to be listed in the countries for local bank withdrawal
Yeah. That was a little disappointing and confusing. Not sure why this is the case. I thought this was already available

•••
Thanks for all the positive posts. I have followed the development of the company (formerly Armor Payments) and am very pleased to be associated with them. Solid product and good people. You can find me at [email protected]. All the best,
Any chance you could look in to getting India added for local account withdrawals?

•••
I really want paypal kicked out of Business for good. The monopoly had got to stop. Skrill and Payoneer works pretty well for almost everyone around the world where Paypal is restricted.

If I may ask, since you use Payoneer linked to your Paypal account, are you based in the US to use this feature and can someone from Nigeria do same without fear of being limited? I have my Payoneer card and the US account it came with.

The question was for someone else but it is a question I raised before too. It is not possible to link Payoneer.bank.accounts to Paypal at all. They confirmed.to me many times and I even read on Nairaland that this cannot be done.

•••
Any chance you could look in to getting India added for local account withdrawals?
I think this has to do with the agreements they have with banks. Paypal for examole clearly told me the countries they give send only are the countries with not so clear banking and financial management and protocols and controls in place.

•••
The question was for someone else but it is a question I raised before too. It is not possible to link Payoneer.bank.accounts to Paypal at all. They confirmed.to me many times and I even read on Nairaland that this cannot be done.
Are you a Nigerian?

•••
I think this has to do with the agreements they have with banks. Paypal for examole clearly told me the countries they give send only are the countries with not so clear banking and financial management and protocols and controls in place.

But they provide transfer to banks from where we can INR in the payoneer account. So I can use a "Use bank account" to receive Wire/ACH payments and then transfer it to my Indian Bank account.

•••
•••
But they provide transfer to banks from where we can INR in the payoneer account. So I can use a "Use bank account" to receive Wire/ACH payments and then transfer it to my Indian Bank account.
I dont know really but if your country is noy lister then no local bank transfer . In this regard, I saw Skrill is ahead :)

•••
I dont know really but if your country is noy lister then no local bank transfer . In this regard, I saw Skrill is ahead :)

I'd have liked to use Skrill but their fees are exceptionally high for India. Even to load money, it's almost 4% or so. Then send has additional fees (I believe receive has as well)

•••
No I am not but I am African and I have many Nigerian friends, and yes, I like Nairaland :)
oh wow... nice to know. Yeah, Nairaland has become an African pride. Thanks to Seun Osewa. It is a crazy place though. If you do not have thick skin, you can't stand being a Nairlander.

•••
•••
How many companies work in domain escrow market now ?

•••
That's a great news! Payoneer is a company with highest reputation (so far), the escrow prices are tempting, can't wait to start working with them!

•••
Brandon

It's great to see you back here again on NamePros, Brandon. I wish you all the success you deserve with this new venture. Also sent you a PM.

•••
This is great news from Payoneer, super smooth payment gateway.

•••
Global payments company begins catering to the domain name industry.

Global payments company Payoneer is getting into the domain name escrow business with the help of former Escrow.com president Brandon Abbey.

Read more...

Hahaha game on.
Well, that solves my Escr0vvc0m problem. Brandon Abbey is good people. This is FANTASTIC news ! I am so happy.

•••
Great move by Payoneer. Hope ! They will perform well in the Domaining biz. One of my favorite payment company.

•••
Bad experience with Payoneer, they wrong debit card credential "Surname + Surname" LOL, support never response..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back