domain PeakVance.com - $49, suggestion please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainCube

Impact
Hello,
I have backorder the domain PeakVance.com at Dropcatch.com, but someone else caught the domain and offer for sale at $49. Should I take the domain from this seller? Thought they using a for sale landing page, they saying instant transfer to dynadot account which is also my favorite registrar. Is the name worth for $49?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why did you backorder it if you weren't sure if it's worth $49?

•••
•••
Surely you could try it on a name you're confident is worth the investment?

As for the name, I guess it's OK as a brandable maybe... I can see it's on Atom for $4850 so they saw something in it. Not the type of name I personally like. You can likely hand reg 5 names of similar quality for the same price.

But if you like it I'd get it quick as posting here means it's up for the vultures.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Surely you could try it on a name you're confident is worth the investment?

As for the name, I guess it's OK as a brandable maybe... I can see it's on Atom for $4850 so they saw something in it. Not the type of name I personally like. You can likely hand reg 5 names of similar quality for the same price.

But if you like it I'd get it quick as posting here means it's up for the vultures.
Thank you for your suggestion, I am ignoring the domain now.

•••
Like Kyle mentioned if you did not know why then you should not bid on a name. According to DotDB.com there are no registrations. I would decline, much better ways to spend $49.
Thank you a lot to make me realized that I first need to be sure before trying any name again. But I was pretty interested previously before Kyle's response as they offering 10 dollar less than DC

•••
Thank you a lot to make me realized that I first need to be sure before trying any name again. But I was pretty interested previously before Kyle's response as they offering 10 dollar less than DC
Probably buyer's remorse and they just want go get rid of it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back