NameSilo

negotiable PeersLearning.com, PeersLearning.net, PeersLearning.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

technical-ed

Impact
Make offer - 3 like domain names - I will check back soon, or email me if you can find my address!

PeersLearning.com
PeersLearning.net
PeersLearning.org

0. Renewal Price at current registrar: I pay $14.86 per month at 1and1.com.
Renewal Date: 11/22/2016.

1. Acquisition Reason:
Once hoped to start a group learning e-business.
Potential platform for tutoring and/or collaborative group projects.

2. Markets:
Home schooling and/or public schooling application vendors, tutoring businesses,
educational technology businesses, social media companies, any entrepreneur.

3. Research:
Online tutoring is more popular than ever, and those businesses are prospering.
Project based learning is booming. Many articles show this is true, links available.
New advances in educational tech and pedagogy = great business opportunities;
students who help each other can learn together more effectively and at lower cost.

4. End-User Value:
Peer Learning is a well-known style of learning. That site is not available here / at all.
Each domain name in this group consists of the same two easy-to-remember words.
This group of three brandable domains would be sufficient to begin an edu-business.

5. Reseller Value:
This first-time offer likely does have reselling value! Not sold separately.

6. Traffic:
There is an open comments / blogging page that I developed myself using ASP.
I don’t expect buyer to want the existing web pages. The traffic is minor and has not
been measured, but site’s users must have searched for it before engaging with it.

7. Revenue:
None.

8. Age:
Created Date: 2010-05-27
This website has been active for six years.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll probably just let these domains expire. Bet they'll be snapped up!

•••
peerslearning.net: The auto-renew feature will be disabled for this domain as of 11/22/2016.
The domain registration will not renew once it has reached the end of its current registration.

peerslearning.com: The auto-renew feature will be disabled for this domain as of 11/22/2016.
The domain registration will not renew once it has reached the end of its current registration.

peerslearning.org: The auto-renew feature will be disabled for this domain as of 11/22/2016.

•••
Probably going to look for different marketplace when selling another grouping of all 3 like domains.
I'm disappointed with the complete non-response here. Maybe I didn't do it right?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back