IT.COM

sales Perhaps the first SEDO dot CLICK nTLD Auction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super Software

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is still early and yet a big positive...those who missed this boat will only post regret messages.

In 5 years time, we will not be hearing about this kind of stuff anymore.

Everyone who jumped head first into .click and the like will not be posting "whoops we were wrong messages" because their Internet will have been disconnected for non-payment.

•••
In 5 years time, we will not be hearing about this kind of stuff anymore.

Everyone who jumped head first into .click and the like will not be posting "whoops we were wrong messages" because their Internet will have been disconnected for non-payment.

LOL

•••
@Shane Wishful thinking, talk about now. As some one reasonable said earlier, a profit was made and is being made. 5 years from now you may not exist. Last laugh.

•••
@Shane Wishful thinking, talk about now. As some one reasonable said earlier, a profit was made and is being made. 5 years from now you may not exist. Last laugh.

I would hardly call $1,500 success.

•••
@Shane "success" could be a personal definition. This is business, A $5 or $6 purchase sold for multiples (at a profit) is good business and that is the bottom line..

btw: Wrong thread to debate the pros and cons, success or failure of nTLD, old vs new etc. There are now 5 bids on game.click and rising...

•••
@Shane "success" could be a personal definition. This is business, A $5 or $6 purchase sold for multiples (at a profit) is good business and that is the bottom line..

btw: Wrong thread to debate the pros and cons, success or failure of nTLD, old vs new etc. There are now 5 bids on game.click and rising...

Two sales does not constitute a good business.

•••
And countless inquiries on Hollywood... Yeah :xf.smile:

•••
Looks like some bird who could not find any other place to crap..find more losers here everyday trashing what they envy.

•••
Looks like some bird who could not find any other place to crap..find more losers here everyday trashing what they envy.

Envy 2 sales making $1.5k? I rarely flex but I did 16k in sales in 7 days this month. Learn the business before you try to crap on those who outperform you.

•••
@Shane or whatever your name is if that is all you can "flex" then that is pathetic. This business has been my forte since you were in your birthday suit.

As far as your attempt to compete, first off those two are not my sales and you have NO CLUE obviously hence you make tall claims without checking facts...bruised ego perhaps...You seem to be wanting to take on anyone who posts nTLD sales..like plenty on this forum....another basher who should be ignored.

•••
@Shane or whatever your name is if that is all you can "flex" then that is pathetic. This business has been my forte since you were in your birthday suit.

As far as your attempt to compete, first off those two are not my sales and you have NO CLUE obviously hence you make tall claims without checking facts...bruised ego perhaps...You seem to be wanting to take on anyone who posts nTLD sales..like plenty on this forum....another basher who should be ignored.

Ignore me then. You clearly know nothing about the industry if you're betting on .click to bring you riches. Might as well go register .xyz. I won't respond again, this is a waste of my time.

•••
Game.Click Closed @ 655 USD

•••
More than sure there'll be much more sales in .click, don't give up guys those who believe(pretty much as I am) in innovative extensions or simply towards WEB 3.0
3 days ago got a private offer for one of .click domains I've regged. And for those who 'is making fun' of .xyz made a sale within 7 days of regged (xxx).xyz for xxxx amount. Those interested I can pm the link to sedo deal. It's a fact, new extensions sooner or later would 'bubble up' like it or hate it

•••
Got two good offers this week on dot CLICKs via SEDO was tempted to send it to auction, caution prevailed given it is slow during holiday season, perhaps early next year!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back