Dynadot

sales Personal data removal company Removaly acquires Removely.com to protect their brand identity

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Company Removaly LLC, which specializes in personal data removal services, has acquired domain name Removely.com to protect their brand name.

As a buyer's broker in this transaction, I've been able to negotiate down the pricing from $13,699 to a 60% discounted price of $5,500. Transaction is being conducted via Squadhelp marketplace and domain seller is Nameplex.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great job on getting a 60% discount. Not sure why the seller did that, initial price seemed reasonable..

Last edited:
•••
BIN price was originally $8,999 at the start of negotiations.

•••
So do I understand correctly that the company name is with an aly but the .com they secured is with ely?
So it is protection against people misspelling their name?

•••
•••
@Bob Hawkes Exactly. Both are being pronounced same and since they're scaling crazy fast MoM, they wanted to make sure that there's no room for misspelling or for someone to brand similar or any other service on same name.

@Bipul thanks

•••
Perhaps a lesson in how to do misspelled brandables right.

•••
It's not misspelled, Removaly is actually a brand, but they wanted to remove a possibility of removely being developed by someone else :)

•••
I ain't going to sell my squarely.com for that price!!!

•••
1647894084638.png

+

1647894105728.png

=

2 x THX @F.E.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back