Pheenix opens Seller Platform

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

golan

GolanMedia.comTop Member
Impact
I wonder why nobody didn't post it yet, so probably i'll be first. If not, then please mods delete this thread.

====================

SELLER Platform

I'm pleased to announce our new SELLER Platform. Now you can leverage the same technology and BUYER network that we use ourselves.
What sets us apart for SELLER's?
---------------------------------

1. You list all the domains you want to sell without the need to ask us. That's right. You are in control of what domains you want to sell and can sell them anytime without the need to contact us to approve the domains.
2. 0 Day payouts. This is pretty much unheard of in the industry. As soon as we secure payment from the BUYER, payment is sent directly to your account which you can make purchases and withdraw from.
3. Your own auction page. All SELLERS have their very own dedicated auction page located at: www.pheenix.com/[public_name] . You can use this to promote your very own auctions.

Now with a few simple clicks, you generate your very own auctions and leverage Pheenix.com's industry leading auction technology.

[...]

4. Free Escrow!

The types of domains that are selling well on Pheenix are:

LLLL.com
LLLL.net
LLL (any extension)
Short Numerics
Keywords

3. New pricing for backorders.

Due to increased costs, beginning November 15, 2016, pricing for Gold backorders will increase to $28.99 and Super Savers to $16.99. Top and XYZ will increase to $5.99. This is substantially lower than our competitors pricing which is more than double our price.
We continue to offer great value for our customers.

CEO Pheenix, Inc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't like the fact that you need to transfer the domain to them BEFORE starting an auction! If the domain does not sell, the seller would have wasted ~$11 (which is higher than most other registrars) without any return... I wish they allowed auctioning like other platforms like NJ/Flippa/Sedo which do not require transfers in advance of the auction

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back