Domain Empire

Photoshop7 & Image Ready?

Spaceship
Watch
whats the MAIN difference between Photoshop and image
ready.......,?

elee....where are you?:talk:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Image ready is just a lite version, so you dont need to load Photoshop everytime ;D

•••
Not exactly... :tu:

Photoshop• is a unique program created to make graphics and construct a design(s).

ImageReady• is another program created so you can add little or big flash creations to your art piece that you have created with PS (Photoshop).

Hope that helped! :yell:

•••
any other major differences?

•••
Not really. Matt pretty much summed it up. I will tell you what I use them for :tu:

Photoshop - use this one to actually make the graphics / backgrounds and stuff. You can make nice layouts for like hosting companies and then slice them in...
ImageReady - I use this so slice / animate my creations :D

•••
Don't u get Image Ready with Photoshop??

•••
Yes. Well I did anyways :D

•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
Don't u get Image Ready with Photoshop??

YES and that is the reason for the Q...whats the diff?D-:

•••
basicaly image ready is for animation..or well thats what i mainly use it for

•••
yup. You can create animated gif's in imageready.

•••
I would like to see it as this way(opinion). Image Ready is for web related. Like you create an image in photoshop, now you want it ready for the web. Like slicing, animation and stuff like that :)

•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
I would like to see it as this way(opinion). Image Ready is for web related. Like you create an image in photoshop, now you want it ready for the web. Like slicing, animation and stuff like that :)
Yessa.

•••
ok ok that is clearer picture of the software...thanks

•••
I use ImageReady for building my website, mainly for its slicing functions.

•••
Image Ready is used for building the website, whether its slicing, rollovers, or image maps all that is done in image ready. The actual graphic is made in potoshop

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back