Dynadot

Php Help!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi i am new on these forums. So excuse me if i make break any rules later on .....
K , i need soem help iwth php. I knwo the language to some level but i need somewhere to test it , like a free host with php support , or how do i test it on my computer ????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a tutorial that will show you how you can get PHP running on windows.

http://www.webdesigntalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342

You can skip the Perl and MySQL parts if you want, and just install apache and PHP.

I'm not aware of any free hosts that support PHP, but I know they're out there. Maybe someone else knows of one, but of course when all else fails, google is your best friend. :D

•••
If you have a decent computer and the disk space, do just as deadserious says. Otherwise Netfirms offers php support for free... or atleast they used to... its been a while since i've used them.

•••
well i installled php , thx for help ppl :))

•••
YW!

Happy to help. :D

:webdev:

•••
and the tutorial thread that deadserious previously posted for you, it's very easy to understand and is step by step directions, I've installed it and it works great

•••
•••
thx for your help evryone i really apriciate it ,

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back