Domain Empire

Planning to start a charity, need a few people help.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Planning to start a charity, need a few people help.

It is 100% nonprofit.

My project name is SpareABook. The goal of it is to collect donated new and used books, then ship and provide them to children in developing third world countries.

I need a few people who are TRULY interested in help make this possible.

Thanks,
AzN / Sonny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A NGO eh? (Non-Government Organisation) :p

It's really hard to set up a charity, lots of forms to sign etc. You need to have a lot of support and funding as well "officially" anyway.

I can help whereever I can if you need it, I have lots of books I don't read as well that I could donate ;) Bump me if you need me.

•••
If this truly gets off the ground and becomes legitimate (legally) -- I'd be happy to open it to my highschool.

•••
As of now, the board of members of the charity is Kenny (cyberian), Karel (-nick) and I. Karel is still forming the charter and bylaws. After that, we will have to file for 501(c)3 which gives us the status of a Nonprofit organization tax exemption.

I'll let you guys know, thanks.

•••
Site was down for me but i'd gladly promote this if this legally becomes legitimate.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back