Domain Empire

domain Please Appraise BEST-RUNESCAPE-GUIDE.COM, BOXEEREVIEW.COM, H-MIRACLES.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've got a bunch of sites and domains I'm looking to move on - too much to do and little inclination to pickup these projects although they were good ideas at the time.

I generally register my domains after doing some keyword research, hence there's opportunity here for those that want to pick up and run with some / any of these.

BEST-RUNESCAPE-GUIDE.COM - Online RPG Role Playing - huge market!

"Boxee" is a popular media player device - will be huge in US market

BOXEE-REVIEW.COM - 8100 searches per month
BOXEEREVIEW.COM - 8100 searches per month

H-Miracles.com - Hot Clickbank Hemroids cure - 9,900 searches per month

STOMACH-WEIGHT-LOSE.COM - weightloss - 22,000 searches per month

I'm really keen to hear feedback what you guys think these might be worth - I'm keen to act as I need cash to fund another project.

Feel free to PM any questions / thoughts / offers.

Cheers for now.

Darren

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I play Runescape regularly and am well known to the top websites (I am from Sals Realm and have worked on many guides including the #1 money making one) and as such know the market well, there is just no value in RS domains unless they actually have value and existing traffic and revenue...quite apart from having the TM in the domain name. Jagex allow fansites to exist and they name the top sites in the general forums however I am unsure about their policy about naming. There is just so much free information on existing fansites already that unless you have a busy forum or site already it is not going to bring in money.

I will have to say low $xx for this if that, you may get someone working on guides that will buy but I wouldn't bet on a huge sale...it is mainly operated by kids who do not have access to oodles of cash. More than likely $0 or a wasted reg fee, so grace delete :)

You will have an uphill struggle with this unless you know the game intimately, I have been playing for years and pioneered many trading strategies and even I found it a struggle to gain traffic when I had 10,000 people reading my trading topics per day due to people frequenting only the top sites, as the information is everywhere.

(This is quite apart from there only being 28 searches for this term and having two hyphens in the domain which generally kills value)

~~

A tip for you, when searching for domains only look at those with [EXACT] matches, broad does not take into account the word order and with [stomach weight lose] for instance you will find that there are only 16 searches this month, making it worthless. If you had had [stomach weight loss] it could've been so different.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back