Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidLSander

Established Member
Impact
www.buySeaShells.com

domain valued between 500$ to 1500$ depending on valuation i.e. domain index etc. I know this valuation is probably irrelevant. Had some serious email negotiations with U.K. company on buying domain couldn't agree on a sensible price. Seems to be bigger in the U.S and abroad.

Please let me know your thoughts on this domain and what you would do with it. While i appreciate people replying "Reg Fee" etc Constructive feed back is always welcome.

As a new Domain Investor I want to learn. I will always try and appraise those people who appraise my domains. I would love to get your thoughts on price but more importantly the best way to market and sell this domain.

Thanks a lot in advance

David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any feedback greatly appreciated.

•••
Mid XXX - high xxx to end user . write a keyword " Buy sea shell USA " , i got many leads.

•••
thanks im glad i didnt take the offer at 300 pounds for it.

•••
You should counter offer

•••
I have 3 interested parties . I was going to wait as I feel the domain has real value to the right online reseller due to the SEO keywords. I am right in saying this would help their web presence and google ranking.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back