IT.COM

domain Please Appraise happyholidays2012.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
please appraise happyholidays2012.com any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure about general marketability, but if you look at HappyHolidays2010.com you might get an idea about to whom to offer the 2012 domain for sale.

What I mean to say is -- it has essentially no value as a domain "on domain merits," but it obviously (to me, at least) has huge potential as a promotional domain for a major company, as was done with the -2010 variant. If you hang on to it, do some research and start hitting up potential buyers in the late summer of '12 you could probably get a pretty good sum for the domain -- just be prepared to work to get it, or pay a third party to get it moved for you.

Frank

•••
thanks. i will take your advice

•••
reg fee at best ......limited to one year , good luck

•••
For comparison, I sold year2012.com three years ago for $2,400. It was sold through Sedo, without any additional marketing.

However, you don't have that much time any more. ;) In my opinion, your domain is too long to be of much value.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back