domain Please Appraise Interestingly (.) Org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Interestingly (.) Org
Recently Hand Regd. I got interested with this one because the
.com is for sale on BuyDomains at super high $11,888. The .net has been taken.
What do you think?

Can I sell this for $50? or more?

Thanks..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interestingly :laugh: you picked the dot org. That being said I don't see this name having much value other then reg fee.

•••
Interestingly :laugh: you picked the dot org. That being said I don't see this name having much value other then reg fee.

I picked the .org because .com,.net, .info has been taken. .. if the .com was available, i'd obviously take that one..:laugh: thanks anyway..

•••
I picked the .org because .com,.net, .info has been taken. .. if the .com was available, i'd obviously take that one..:laugh: thanks anyway..

I was just joking. I thought it would be fun to use the word "interestingly." But seriously I appraised at reg fee because the domain does not have much enduser commercial value in the term "interestingly." Other than it being a one word term, it really is not a very popular word. I could see being able to get some money for the dot com as it does get 3600 global exact searches according to the keyword tool, but 11k even for the dot com is excessive in my opinion. That being said, buydomains' prices are all very high, in my opinion. In addition, being the dot org extension further diminishes any value as this restricts your enduser pool to mainly just non-profits, organizations, and clubs.

•••
I was just joking. I thought it would be fun to use the word "interestingly." But seriously I appraised at reg fee because the domain does not have much enduser commercial value in the term "interestingly." Other than it being a one word term, it really is not a very popular word. I could see being able to get some money for the dot com as it does get 3600 global exact searches according to the keyword tool, but 11k even for the dot com is excessive in my opinion. That being said, buydomains' prices are all very high, in my opinion. In addition, being the dot org extension further diminishes any value as this restricts your enduser pool to mainly just non-profits, organizations, and clubs.

thanks for your views. Although .org was originally intended for nonprofit organizations, there is now a wide usage of .orgs as commercial sites and even personal sites.. Who knows, one might be interested in the .com but because it's priced really high, he might just settle with the .net or .org. . I wish...hehhehe.. .. but thank you for your opinion. I appreciate it. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back