domain Please Appraise K-D.INFO, M--Y.INFO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

briguy

Guru In Remission!Top Member
Impact
Sure would appreciate an appraisal on these two domains.

I thought I did good (portfolio wise) when I found K-D.INFO was available..was I right?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sure would appreciate some kind of feedback...Thanks

•••
M--Y.info $0

K-D.info it is hard to say, I own a few L-L.info domains but never had any interest from buyers for this kind of domains.

•••
I don't see any value in these.

•••
Thanks for the feedback dnb8 and BD
M--Y.info $0

K-D.info it is hard to say, I own a few L-L.info domains but never had any interest from buyers for this kind of domains.
Figure cause of rarity of M--Y (not a lot of L--L ) domains, it would be worth something..

•••
In short: $0

Even lll .info domains hold a relative low value.

•••
•••
Exactly, $40 is low value... If you have been following the market the last 5 years+ you will know that back in 2006 lll.info domains were not found below high $xx resale....

Also remember that the website you are linking to is a guide... 3character.com is a great site when calculating an expected reseller price but is no guarantee that someone will actually pickup your domain at that price.

Also you will never be able to find an unregistered lll.info... all dropped lll.info domains will always be picked up by a domain investor or enter a domain auction.

•••
Also you will never be able to find an unregistered lll.info... all dropped lll.info domains will always be picked up by a domain investor or enter a domain auction.
I can relate, been trying to find lll .info and most other extensions for awhile now..so I was happy when I came across K-D and promptly registered it for under $3.00.

Please bear in mind, I am basically new to this..so getting $40 even double what I paid for registration would be a "big score" for me!

•••
•••
Good luck with your sale. Just keep in mind that l-l.info domains are not 3 letter domains, they are 3 character domains. What you have registered is a 3 character domain.

According to

l-l.info domain sell at regfee to resellers.

Thanks for your help...not planning on selling the domains right now! Just hoping that I had some "hidden gems" that I could get rid of for some good cash...will try to keep these for a few years.

•••
- high $xx For the time that you are spending on these domains. :p
If you are new in domaining you should stick on .com domains only.

•••
You are not too new for the forum or this trade.

Hi briguy,

You are not too new for the forum or this trade. If you develop this domain it will get you good money.

As of now domain value for the resellers would be low xx$

sundari.

•••
Thanks ioana_bv and sundari
- high $xx For the time that you are spending on these domains. :p
If you are new in domaining you should stick on .com domains only.
ioana_bv I been occasionally buying short name domains (info/net/orgs) and I wish I could afford 3 lll coms

•••
L-L.com, and L-L.net have liquid value.
L--L.com even have very limited reseller value.

I don't see any reseller value in a L-L.info, or L--L.info

Brad

•••
Thanks for responding bmugford!
L-L.com, and L-L.net have liquid value.

Can you explain, "liquid value"? That is a new term for me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back