NameSilo

domain Please Appraise livestreamingnba.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nba as basketball? no value in my opinion. goodluck

•••
Yeah, $0, this name doesn't really fit the extension??

•••
Awkward structure; "livenbastreaming" would make more sense, but i even think that's a tough call value-wise with a .com extension, let alone .in.

•••
Let's not forget that NBA is an obvious trademark. You can't just start a service streaming NBA games without the consent of the NBA. Other than developing the shady route you don't have many options.

$0 based on TM violation.

Taking a look at search volume in India (as this is a 'keyword' domain and not a brandable) your exact match keywords get >10 exact searches per month, so even without trademark issues this one still wouldn't hold any value.

EDIT**
Follow up to my original appraisal:

This domain is available in .com, that is an obvious sign that you should get your money back on the .in

Take the following with a grain of salt (for interest sake only)

Basketball/NBA doesn't seem to be big in India, cricket is the way to go. In looking over adwords I found high search numbers for 'Cricket Live Streaming' 246000/165000 and 'Live Cricket Streaming' 673,000/450,000 (global/local - India)

Those keywords are taken in .in but available in .co or .biz.

'Live Streaming Cricket' is available in .co.in (60,500/40,500)

If going sports, India and live streaming I see much better options out there.

Last edited:
•••
Hey guys thanks for your feedback greatly appreciated. Mike thank you for the helpful info your a life saver man.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back