IT.COM

domain Please Appraise my domain animewardrobe.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aamir1992

Impact
Hello,
I'm new to this forum.
I'm selling my domain for 6000$ but I am looking for suggestions on my pricing whether it be higher OR lower. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

animewardrobe.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Before making a purchase ask yourself this question:

Who would buy this domain name?

•••
The domain investor or some anime enthusiast who want to make an online store for it.

•••
Before making a purchase ask yourself this question:

Who would buy this domain name?
I appreciate your feedback. But should I auction it now for the minimum and maximum price. What price should it be?

•••
I have ShipNight.com Can you help me evaluate the price of this domain to sell it?

•••
•••
I mean, I set a price for it. If you have a better price you are wellcome to qoute.

•••
$5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Hello,
I'm new to this forum.
I'm selling my domain for 6000$ but I am looking for suggestions on my pricing whether it be higher OR lower. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

animewardrobe.com

Funny,

I noticed this,

asuitablewardrobe/com sold for $5k in 2014!

More...
onewardrobe/com -> $3.7k
fashionwardrobe.com -> $3k

My apprisal would be $1,500, but I could be wrong!

The subculture of cosplay is growing at a rapid rate, accelerated by the growing anime and gaming industry, as well as the popularity of cosplay events, competitions, and conventions.

The global demand for Cosplay costumes and wigs was valued at $34.5 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach $92.8 billion in 2030. That's a whopping CAGR of 15.2%.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back