IT.COM

domain Please Appraise my first .ws domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i know very well that .ws is not the hottest extension in the world :lol: (infact i've never registered anything) but i saw
fishing . ws
available and i couldn't resist because of the super keyword. It's taken even in worst ccTld...
What do you think?
Thank you very much,
Regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes i know very well that .ws is not the hottest extension in the world :lol: (infact i've never registered anything) but i saw
fishing . ws
available and i couldn't resist because of the super keyword. It's taken even in worst ccTld...
What do you think?
Thank you very much,
Regards.
It is a great keyword. I won't guess at a price. I'm not sure a .ws site could ever rank 1st page, especially on Google, for a keyword like "fishing" but it might be worth putting some targeted content together and trying. Even if you only appear on msn/bing I'm sure that keyword will bring plenty of traffic.

•••
i think its excellent hand reg ! congrats !
if you look at namebio.com you can see that the real good one keyword domain names with .ws get around the low-mid $$$, and i defiantly see you getting a very nice ROI on this one

•••
Thank you very much guys.

•••
fantastic handreg... don't let that one get away! ;)

•••
? What would ever make you think that NameClerk ?

That's too funny I have ranked a number of .Ws front page of Google including "Airlines" before I sold it even ranked #1 for "airlines"

The site is now a ugly blog looking thing..they just rode out the income and never did anything with it after I built it up over 4-5 years

Extension makes NO difference in ranking..

It is a great keyword. I won't guess at a price. I'm not sure a .ws site could ever rank 1st page, especially on Google, for a keyword like "fishing" but it might be worth putting some targeted content together and trying. Even if you only appear on msn/bing I'm sure that keyword will bring plenty of traffic.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Heres another one I owned and soold concerts (dot) ws

ranking nicely on Y concerts - Yahoo! Search Results

'
BTW donnied79 didn't mean to get your thread off topic..
fishing ws is an excellent domain.. you wont get much in sale maybe $400

Hold it ..develop it and create long term value for it Fishing around the world site

Nice pick

•••
Nice name everyone loves fishing has a hobby so i will say around mid $xxx end users in the range of $x,xxx good luck.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back