IT.COM

domain Please Appraise shleep.com, PeopleCrowd.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I designed logos for PeopleCrowd.com and shleep.com on BrandCrowd. I think having a logo designed will make a domain more appealing, but that's not the subject here. For how much do you think these domain can sell for max?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Shleep - Waste of money because it's a bad typo of sleep.com
PeopleCrowd - Reg fee

You can still make money with new registrations but it'll have to be keyword domains that companies would want to buy. Use Google Keywords Tool to find keyword and use bulk search on registrars to find available domains. Register the available domains and contact companies.

Registrars with Bulk domain checker: Name.com, GoDaddy.com

•••
Thanx for the aggregate reply. shleep wasn't meant to be a typo, it was meant to be a brandable name for something related to sleep, sleeping pills for example or sleep inducing drinks.

•••
It fails the radio test:
Lets say you heard a radio advertisement for carz-4-u.com, an imaginary business who has just paid a corporate consultant a small fortune to come up with this fantastically unique name.

Where would you go to find their website?

* carsforyou.com or maybe

* cars-for-you.com or

* cars4you.com or perhaps

* carsforu.com

Eventually you might guess it.

Brandable domains with 5 or more letters should pass the radio test.

•••
It won't sound like sleep. People would end up typing in something else. I don't even know how someone can pronounce Shleep. Names like Yahoo, Google are straightforward. That's how a brandable domain should be.

•••
I think it has some potential as a brandable name. It is different. Value... I have no idea, but I think the end user could pay upto high $xxx..... Just hang onto it for a bit longer and wait for a customer

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back