IT.COM

domain Please Appraise www.stockclimb.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello,

Thanks for checking out this thread. My intent with this domain name was to create a catchy two-worded name based on a very popular keyterm with good estimated CPC value ("stock").

According to Google's keyword suggestion tool, the term "stock" was searched appx. 110,000 last month on a global basis, about 27,000 times on a local basis, and has an estimated CPC value of $9.55 cents. This information, along with the hope that it would sell because of it's "brandable" nature and the potential it could have if developed, gave me the confidence to register it. But I'm beginning to have doubts and think I may have made a mistake. It's been a week since registering it and no offers to date. (besides the fony one I got this morning)

What do you think it's worth? (now as is)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i would categories it as a mistake too. But not because you reg it for a week and didnt get any offers lol. It's a form of the news statement stocks are climbing but is akward sounding and almost is promising that stocks will climb, something the security industry avoids. Yes could be develope. (only possible reason to reg it in my opinion) Could ask stockrise.com if they want it but the english word "climb" might not be applealing to the chinese. Regfee

•••
i would categories it as a mistake too. But not because you reg it for a week and didnt get any offers lol. It's a form of the news statement stocks are climbing but is akward sounding and almost is promising that stocks will climb, something the security industry avoids. Yes could be develope. (only possible reason to reg it in my opinion) Could ask stockrise.com if they want it but the english word "climb" might not be applealing to the chinese. Regfee

ouch.. not what I was hoping to hear, but thanks for your honest take on it. Have a nice day.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back