domain Please Appriase LetsTalkSex.live

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Powers

Grrr8DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
This has a FB Page that seems to get some traffic but no web site at this time..Could be used for a blog and could be a great live stream platform

Thanks

PM with any questions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly do not see any value here, would call this one "reg-fee"
But other opinions are always good

Good luck!

•••
Here's the challenge on this domain....

You can hand reg:
TalkSex.live $70
TalkAboutSex.live $7
AboutSex.live $7
HaveSex.live $70

and so on...

I would say to try to avoid contractions (requiring apostrophe), and try checking lots of variations before you register a domain. That's what people do. It's called "Substitution". If a person can get something very similar for much cheaper, they will. "Rarity" makes for value.

I would say you will probably drop this domain unless you work very hard to sell it. The good news is that if you do end up chalking it up to experience (which most investors do), it was not too much money.

•••
I'd have to agree with @Silentptnr on this one .. It's got just a little too much added to it and could be replaced by a wide range of potential domains .. something that makes a ngTLD domain pretty much worthless I'm sorry to say! :(

Good luck with it anyways! :)

•••
imho, this name is wordy and you can reg better variations @Silentptnr mentioned. you dont want to get too wordy, especially in ngtlds.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back