Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Got a page up on one of them new gtlds

fact.wtf

It's true!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Text banner with something that looks like it came out of the 1990's. A static background of sheep. Social sharing buttons that don't entice me to click them, let alone focus on them. One picture as a fact. On a gTLD.

There isn't a rating scale to base this off of.

And FYI, I think the AdSense banner you have up is against policy as it serves no real purpose of being on the web. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, I tried to find the link about sites with no use, aggregated content, etc.)

Last edited:
•••
OK thank you for pulling me back to reality.

•••
OK thank you for pulling me back to reality.
No problem. Sometimes it harshness to get a point across. I believe you have a solid keyword (though the plural would be better) on a fitting gTLD. If developed correctly, it could have shares on posts, etc. and become successful through social media.

•••
And FYI, I think the AdSense banner you have up is against policy as it serves no real purpose of being on the web. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, I tried to find the link about sites with no use, aggregated content, etc.)

Rule falls under Ad Placement
Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be:...
  • Placed on any non-content-based page.
  • Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en

You also do not have the required privacy policy.

You could make a fun (and potentially popular) site out of that if you're willing to put in the work on the content (and stick to actual facts!)

•••
Thank you for bringing me back to 90s !
;)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back