Dynadot

Please take this survey

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I have created a survey on http://www.dailycolumn.com that I would like to get the consensus of everyone on. It has questions like where is the best place to sell domains, what are the best affiliate programs, etc. There are 17 multiple choice questions that you should be able to answer in about 5 minutes. Anyone who includes their email address (optional) I will email the results to them at the end of the survey which will be in about a week. I promise that I won't spam you or sell your email address. I figured this would be a great way to see in a percentage/graph format what is working best for everyone.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a GREAT SURVEY that will have GREAT RESULTS!

Only 5 people have taken this poll. I want to show you what the current results look like so that you can see what everyone will get at the end.

View the HTML Version of the Results

View the Excel Version of the Results

The results are the same in both links. The Excel version is a little prettier, but I figured with all of the idiots making spyware and viruses, that everyone might trust the HTML version more.

I strongly encourage everyone to take this survey! It should shed light on how much people are making per domain and where they are making it at. This is information that will be fantastic for anyone who owns domains. If you take the survey, you will get the results next week!

Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back