IT.COM

discuss Political Domains I Have Acquired

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Amanita

Established Member
Impact
I picked these up - we are going to populate them -some satirical, some supportive.

hillaryclinton.online
randpaul.online
bernie.democrat
sanders.democrat
donald-trump.republican
thedonald.republican
fiorina.republican

Anyone have experience working with political domains as end user - or selling to end user?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'm sure they all have their own websites

so, no value above reg fee

and, after election, worth even less

best bet is to put content on them

Good Luck!

imo....

•••
Registering trademarks or names of celebrities (or famous people) should be a no-go area. It shows bad faith and also a lack of imagination... And it can only get you into trouble in case any of these domains catch the attention of lawyers.

•••
•••
Registering trademarks or names of celebrities (or famous people) should be a no-go area. It shows bad faith and also a lack of imagination... And it can only get you into trouble in case any of these domains catch the attention of lawyers.

I do not buy that at all - we have a 1st amendment right of free speech. If we want to utilize a name for satire its in our right to do that. If we want to support a candidate then we have the right.

As I said our goal is end user.. I was just curious on the sale to end user.

•••
I do not buy that at all - we have a 1st amendment right of free speech. If we want to utilize a name for satire its in our right to do that. If we want to support a candidate then we have the right.
So you are going to develop all these names ? I thought you were trying to sell them.

As I said our goal is end user.. I was just curious on the sale to end user.
There is only one possible end user for each domain. Possibly two if you count the other party. But they don't need your domains, they already have one and it's usually the .com. To them you are just a squatter.
You should focus on better domains, that are less controversial and have a large pool of possible buyers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back