IT.COM

Possible to obtain an answer from name.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

does anybody know whether name.com actually replies to support tickets?

I recently tried to transfer a domain to name.com but the whois protection was unfortunately still active so I didnt receive their confirmation email. I meanwhile managed to change it and name.com seems to have taken notice of the change and resent the email to the proper address.
For some reason (I suppose due to the changed info data) however the EPP code seems to have changed meanwhile and so I am getting a "Registry Info: 2202: Invalid authorization information" message. I first contacted name.com 36 hours ago and still received no reply as of yet.

So basically does anybody successfully have obtained a reply from name.com respectively if yes, after how long?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's the weekend. Try again on Monday. Oh yes, they always reply to me.

•••
Thanks stub, within which timeframe do they usually reply? I sent my email two days ago at 2 pm MST, so I am waiting now already for 40 hours for a response.

Is there any representative of name.com over here I could contact?

•••
They even replied to me on the weekend.

Their support is just grand. Helpful and informative - mostly.

They sometimes reply within a few hours, however in most cases it does not go over 24 hours.. It has been such even on the weekends for me.

Though recently, yes, their online service has been slipping. Their phone-in customer service is still very good, though, as far as I know.

•••
they did reply me and i am happy with them.

•••
i email them in [email protected] and they always reply within 24 hours and they are very helpful when i call them

•••
They usually reply within 24 hrs but occasionally it's up to 48. Try phoning or open another ticket.

•••
Thanks everybody, unfortunately I cant share those opinions yet as 50 hours passed and still no reply. Would anybody know whether someone from name.com would be around here in the forum I could contact?

•••
They sound a very good option.

I have some names at ename.com and have been unable to get replies to support tickets and emails for almost 3 weeks. It is a China based site and they have had a very long 60th anniversary holiday -but three weeks:?

Perhaps a separate thread as I am sure I am not alone.

•••
Just to follow up, I received a response in the meantime.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back