Domain Empire

Post your .io names and if you're renewing and why!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

London555

Top Member
Impact
Cloudi.io Probably renew for a tech company but not sure yet.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
whm.io - just renewed it. I think that once all LLL.io are bought out, they will rapidly rise in price.

•••
whm.io - just renewed it. I think that once all LLL.io are bought out, they will rapidly rise in price.
K-as of yesterday there were on 15 NNN.io left worldwide to reg. We own 330.io So you're probably correct re LLL.io

•••
LLL .io DNR just listed FYI

•••
LLL .io DNR just listed FYI
I bet the NNN.io are all gone within a week. I'm pretty sure there's less than 15 left to reg. Just yesterday one Chinese gentleman bought 034.io and 054.io Both with "0" and a "4" in them.

•••
Namecheap.com$32.88 Moniker.com $24.95

•••
•••
Namecheap.com$32.88 Moniker.com $24.95

Thanks for this. I was going to register a .io name today with Namecheap but your post just helped me save a couple dollars.

•••
I've got a few LLL.io, looking forward to the buyout...definitely worth renewing if you're coming up to expiry.

•••
Got a LN.io but I dont know if its worth keeping long term or just to auction now. Seems you only hear of .io selling at auction or when a buyer is contacted as opposed to them being sought after or preffered. I guess thats the story with most extensions but the big 3.

•••
LLL.io for sale! DNU.IO is up for sale at Flippa with just 30 hours to go. Current price just 20$ .. NO RESERVE auction. Highest bidder will get the domain tomorrow. https://flippa.com/6304282-dnu-io

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back