IT.COM

status-review Potentially Illegal Activity

Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hello.

It came to our attention, there are are topic on this forum asking to showcase Marijuana domain names, or submit for consideration.

Please be advised that Marijuana is a narcotic substance, illegal in many countries and states, and possession of which is punishable by long prison sentences.

We deem it is inappropriate to allow forum members to create and make public such topics.

Kind regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
He's human. A nobot.
LOL...no LMAO

But watch it..you might get reported! Guess I got reported for assuming (big difference than "name calling")

•••
people who got arrested for owning cannabis domains: 0

•••
Yeah...by the Domain Name Joker...
That lives in North America..which is a big continent...Canada, USA, Mexico..

Update...just going to lurk this thread...

Last edited:
•••
•••
The sad part is: He's ruining his own reputation. Anyone that googles "DomainNameBroker.com" will come across his NP profile...

•••
•••
The sad part is: He's ruining his own reputation. Anyone that googles "DomainNameBroker.com" will come across his NP profile...
i do not understand the purpose of this thread, maybe this was the purpose?

•••
•••
Our topic is damaged again by inadequate individuals.

•••
Is this for real?

Hello.

It came to our attention that many of important topics, raised by domain name community members are being aesthetically destroyed by responses that contain a stream of extra large images or videos from YouTube.

After addition of such images or inappropriate videos, readers find it impossible to read and follow the important topic.

This could be done on purpose, to silence unwanted information, that is raised trough a topic creation.

We strongly NamePros management to disable images and videos on the forum, limit quotations to one quote and limit the number of characters to five paragraphs of five sentences each.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

Hello.

We are not trying to attract extra attention to our account, but we log in to NamePros.com many times a day, and this time we see this astronaut on this business discussion forum, we want to build a rocket. Would it be possible to replace the astronaut with a business related character?

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

So your client does not want to see images and videos in the forum, ads containing images of astronauts and cannabis related domains should not be posted either? You are sure your client is not trolling?

Last edited:
•••
That lives in North America..which is a big continent...Canada, USA, Mexico..

Not to mention Greenland.

Green is commonly used in marijuana domain names.

So what domain names is it illegal to own?

•••
Not to mention Greenland.

Green is commonly used in marijuana domain names.

So what domain names is it illegal to own?

i think video, astronaut, green, marijuana are keywords that are not allowed in domains posted here on this forum.

•••
•••
i think video, astronaut, green, marijuana are keywords that are not allowed in domains posted here on this forum.

Damn, I just purchased VideoofaGreenMarijuanasmokingastronaut.com

•••

their client does not want to see these words in the forum better not post them again..

•••
We, and by we, I mean my imaginary business partners and I are going to pop some popcorn just as soon as our plane from Turkey lands.

•••

Great name, I regged based upon your idea videoofagaymarjuanasmokingfemaleastronaut.com

•••
We, and by we, I mean my imaginary business partners and I are going to pop some popcorn just as soon as our plane from Turkey lands.
Too bad you're on a plane and not a rocket. It would have made you an astronaut...

•••

We would like for to have you as our client at DomainNameBorker.com to sell this domain to a private prison firm.

•••
Perhaps we need to ban domain name brokers.

Cut out the middle men?

•••
•••
Better to take vitamins, do daily exercise and go to the ocean to swim.
The ocean is very far away (Nearly a day's travel by road). What do I do now? Maybe I should smoke a J to chill

•••
The ocean is very far away (Nearly a day's travel by road). What do I do now? Maybe I should smoke a J to chill

No. Collect money and move close to ocean.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back