NameSilo

Established PR2 StartSave.com $100 revenue last 3 months, need funds selling it cheap!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
i need funds so i need to sell my site StartSave.com wich is making me money not fast but stable!
i have installed wprobot(not included) and woo theme(also not included) + alot of free plugin who i will hand over to the new owner!

the site is mostly just rss feeds from articlesbase.com but first 10 posts on the blog is unique + 1 or 2 more that user have submitted thru email contact.

traffic is stable round 50- 100 uniques each day, very low search engine traffic so i dont know how people find the site.
traffic.jpg traffic_countries.jpg

allmost all traffic is from United States and finance ecpm is sometimes very high with adsense so someone that can tweak this site better then me can probably raise the adsense earnings alot
adsense_startsave.jpg adsense_startsave2.jpg

site is also PR2 and i have submitted the site alot with sbox and other high pr backlinks so i bet this site will rise to PR3 or PR4 next time google will update.
also google webmaster tool says i have 471 backlinks not 0 like for example checkpagerank.net says :(

just so you guys know 7 swedish kronor = 1 usd

starting bid $100
BIN $199
auction will end 3 days from now!
happy bidding!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
withdrawn

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back