IT.COM

Established PR2 Website For Sale $50 Earning/Month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members ,

I m willing to sell my website based on question and answer with alexa rank around
600k and PR2 with goodback links and on an average of around 300-400 Uv a day and abt 200k page views per month but recently due to load of work i m not able to utilize this site can be good if someone have time i can give u guide line to earn atleast $100-$200/month easily or may be more if u give it good time n a little bit of work as i m really out of time i was earning around 50-60$ using my friends adsense account no other methods so far have been applied to monetized but can be done i will guide u all the way i have a good network of website can send u traffic as well.

This website consist of 1700+ member at this time .

What will u get with the website is a domain www.answersland.com valid for almost a year .
Hosting plan for 6 months @4/month with unlimited disk space n multiple domain can be hosted (Arvixe)

Last month i received an offer for this website at flippa.com $550 i didnt sell the website at that time but now because of lack of time i m willing to sell it for somewhere around this price.

You can check the bid of my website on flippa.com here is the link
https://flippa.com/auctions/102788/Make-500-Day-Huge-Traffic-Questions-And-Answers-Website

or u can make a search with www.answersland.com on flippa to c the result

I want to sell it soon serious buyers only traffic proof can be provided on request to serious buyers.

Smackers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM me traffic / revenue details

•••
Please PM me traffic and revenue info as well:).

•••
PM me traffic and revenue details. awastat , analystics both.

•••
Please PM me with traffic and revenue.

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back