Status
Not open for further replies.

Sreeharsha Kornu

Established Member
Impact
PremierLeague.International - how would you value this domain? Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That one is tricky..it is bit long already (I love .international, but it goes well mainly with shorter keywords)
I would probably keep it though if for low renewal, as there are several premier leagues out there - and it can fetch mid XXXX+ in future for right end user, although probability of resale not high, imo.
(but if it sells, it will sell big, as the end user will probably have tons of money).

•••
reg fee

the extension would sound better in front of the name, than at end

imo

•••
That one is tricky..it is bit long already (I love .international, but it goes well mainly with shorter keywords)
I would probably keep it though if for low renewal, as there are several premier leagues out there - and it can fetch mid XXXX+ in future for right end user, although probability of resale not high, imo.
(but if it sells, it will sell big, as the end user will probably have tons of money).

exactly my thoughts when i bought it! cuz I saw Bundesliga.international go for the price it did.

Bundesliga.international sold for $4,364 on April 27th. Buyer? Well, Deutsche Fußball Liga..http://www.bundesliga.de/de/dfl/ "The DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH, or simply Deutsche Fußball Liga, and often shortened to DFL, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Die Liga – Fußballverband" "The Bundesliga, is a professional association football league in Germany and the football league with the highest average stadium attendance worldwide"

•••
reg fee

the extension would sound better in front of the name, than at end

imo

Hmm, i get you but as I said above if only the right end user shows an interest!

•••
Hmm, i get you but as I said above if only the right end user shows an interest!

Not sure about the valuation but I disagree with the suggestion that the extension is better in front of the name. It is best suited at the end in my opinion. Especially in the English Premier League. Fans/pundits etc often refer to a player as a "Premier League International". Having it at the start does not make sense to me.

It is a shame though the extension wasn't the plural 'internationals', as this would make more sense. An end user could see greater value I think in developing a directory website focused on 'PremierLeagueInternationals'

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back